STS have had unique success helping our clients deliver step-changes in safety results through our Operating Standards© Program.
The OS© Program defines clear operating standards – typically in relation to safety, production and cost – and then assesses and coaches operational leaders to achieve these.
What is the Operating Standards© Program?
* The OS© is a comprehensive program which defines and reinforces core expectations for leaders in operational environments and builds the capability of leaders to meet those expectations;
* Expectations are uniquely tailored to suit each client’s business drivers (ie; Safety, Production, Cost, Leadership etc);
* Accountability of leaders to reach the standards is built into the process – “it’s hard but fair”;
* OS© Program provides a “lens” through which operational leaders can view their many responsibilities;
* Clearly defines the “one-percenters” – skills, knowledge & behaviours – required for effective leadership in an operational environment;
* The OS© articulates the standards – giving clarity of expectations for leaders and providing a baseline for assessment & development (mainly through in-field coaching).
The OS© Program builds sustainability back into your business to embed the standards and provide coaching capability to your own leaders. To date over 1,500 leaders have undertaken the OS© Program and Clients have commented on the positive impact the OS© process has had on safety performance and productivity.
To learn more about the OS© Program, please contact us here…